Bible Verses about Bad Luck and curses and how to protect and cleanse yourself from magic and curses.
2 Kings 2:23-24
Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number.
And after them seven years of famine will come, and all the abundance will be forgotten in the land of Egypt, and the famine will ravage the land.
And one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and be filled,” and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that?
And the Lord appointed a great fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was in the stomach of the fish three days and three nights.
Let us today understand on what this LUCK is all about. So that we know a little more about what every one of us have but we do not realise it. Let us first before any or all things to be understood, understand the meaning of luck. Luck is defined as an unpredictable and purposeless phenomenon which occurs to give favourable or unfavourable conditions to a group of person or to an individual.
So in other words luck is a chance which gives force to good or bad things that might happen without any extra force or beyond anyone’s control. Even in many verses of the BIBLE, luck is defined and is so defined as the will of GOD. Yes, the bible defines luck as the will of GOD, and what GOD wants to do with us.
In 2 chronicles 18:33 it is defined clearly on how God wills acts to bring upon death to King Ahab. In another verse Ruth 2:3 of the bible it defines on how a widow is helped by a person when she was frustrated and dying to live a life and support her widow mother.
Not only in the old testament but also in the new testament luck is defined as God’s will which can be active or passive, but is after all God’s will which HE controls and HE wants to happen with a group of people or to an individual is defined as luck. Hence we can also say that luck is a chance made by GOD for a group of people or for an individual which can bring in good or bad for a person.
We have heard lot of people saying that they are lucky and on the other hand we have also heard lot of people saying that they are unlucky. Let us now see why people say they are lucky or unlucky. In a random test taken by few well known authors who defined luck, it was found that a set of people who considered them lucky were more upfront, had eye contact while communicating, had a smile in their face always, were more outspoken and lively, met lot of people and interacted by almost all whom they met. Wherein it was a complete vice versa with those who considered themselves to be unlucky. Looking into this perspective we can sum up that it is the positive energy that makes people feel lucky than those who feel unlucky.
So to conclude we understand that luck is nothing but a chance given to us by GOD himself which might give us good results or bad results, provided we also find that the good result of luck comes to people who have positive aura and that the bad result comes to people who have got negative aura around them.
Hence if we want to be lucky like the lots who consider them to be lucky, then all we need to have faith and keep our aura positive and clean. Do well to others, be good to one, think good things and we will see that even GOD thinks the good for us and thus good and lucky things happen to us. Following all this will give us a better chance of being lucky.
Now when we all know of what luck is, and how to be lucky, let us follow the steps in our daily life to be lucky, to make sure that luck is always in our favor. Be positive be lucky is the goal to be lucky. Be luck with you.
I studied the Kabbalah and after being hot on the trail of stargate massacres, assassins, and ley lines — I have come to realize this is part of an ancient magic. Our blood is being used to allow the serpent race to materialize in our dimension. It sounds like science fiction but Hollywood programmed us to not believe in this reality. The only way you will know is if you research Holy Scriptures and ancient civilizations. It is here you will find almost every ancient civilization worshiped serpent humanoid or dragon gods!
Pulsa diNura or Pulsa Denoura (Aramaic: פולסא דנורא “lashes of fire”) is a purportedly Kabbalistic ceremony in which the angels of destruction are invoked to block heavenly forgiveness of the subject’s sins, causing all the curses named in the Bible to befall him resulting in his death.
Just before his dastardly Gaza deportation of 10,000 Jews from their homes, ultra-Orthodox Jews invoked the Kabbalistic Pulsa diNura (“Lashes of Fire”) curse against its instigator Ariel Sharon, that he should die within the year. As with his predecessor Yitzhak Rabin, who was also so cursed, and was killed one month to the day, Sharon was felled six months to the day of this cursing.
The Pulsa’s wording makes chilling reading:
“On Ariel the son of Vera of the family Sheinerman, we request permission to call on the Celestials, and to seek that the Angels of Destruction draw out the sword against this wicked man.
That they should not show him mercy nor forgive his sins, and that all his good deeds be forgotten. And also on the sinners that are his accomplices. As it says: “The righteous will rejoice when he sees vengeance, he will wash his feet in the blood of the wicked” (Psalm 58).
For his having betrayed and been responsible for the death of his brothers and for attempting to hand over to our enemies the Sons of Ishmael, the Land of Israel. May the anger of the Lord be strengthened against him, may he be accursed, his name be erased, and may he die!”
The curse is generally said to work within 30 days, but is effective for one year. If the cursors themselves are found to be unworthy, the curse will rebound on them. Others claimed to have failed victim to the Pulsa include Leon Trotsky, Jerusalem Mayor Gershon Agron, Poalei Aguda leader Benjamin Minz, Jaffa building magnate Eyal Ragonis, and of course Yitzhak Rabin.
The Bible tells us about the timeless being who is the leader of the serpent race and the hierarchy therein. The Bible also tells us of practices from the ancient times which are still being practiced today. Which means the ancient practice of the dark arts and twisting Kabbalah secrets for sinister results is happening now? Ancient Kabbalah has been mastered by the serpent race ,and directed against the children of the Most High because we carry His light in our souls.
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
Because of the patterns identified such as: the anciently revered Silver and Golden star-gates (most likely matching up with Ephesians 6:12) and the ley lines, possessed shooters; and finally ancient pyramids linked to serpent beings requiring blood sacrifice. I began to question if it was possible we are all targeted for termination from the realm of dark magic? Would we need to carry a mark, amulet, rune or talisman to evoke dark magic against us?
One of the most famous Biblical quotes (and the idiom is highlighted) is: “The love of money is the root of all evil.” Why would the Holy Spirit give us this blues clue? Is it really the root of all evil. Some people use money to finance the infrastructure for feeding, housing, and clothing the poor. Money pays for this so is surely cannot be evil. I am sure you can think of many good things money has done for the world as well.
6 ‘abad aw-bad’ a primitive root; properly, to wander away, i.e. lose oneself; by implication to perish (causative, destroy):–break, destroy(- uction), + not escape, fail, lose, (cause to, make) perish, spend, X and surely, take, be undone, X utterly, be void of, have no way to flee.
Making it the perfect match for destroying the human race, we can see now the word root is used as a destructive force for all evil. Money also has to have a connection to the dark magic being used against the human race. If this is true we should be able to find a connection, right?
On a hunch, I decided to further analyze the new $100 bill, since it has been such a hot topic in the blog-sphere. I figured if money is the “root” of all evil there should be evidence on the money. I also assumed the dark magical symbols used against us would have to be undetectable to the naked eye. If they were they would draw attention and many questions would be asked — this is not how the serpent race operates. Everything “they” do has to be under the proverbial radar.
I put the $100 dollar bill under the microscope under 10 x magnifications and I noticed the windows had figures in the them. I said, “There has got to be something of purpose in them.” I increased the magnification to 60 xs and I was shocked to see a Hebrew style penmanship. Just as calligraphy has its own style of writing the letters as do Chinese letters; which is very similar to sword fighting moves. It jumped out of the windows at me and realized this might be a smoking gun.
The new $100 bill is infused with Kabbalah magic symbols in the windows of the building on the back of the bill. Money is being used as a “root” placed on the human race. This is part of a spell most likely to control us and at times — to kill us.
I had seen these symbols before in the Hebrew alphabet and on amulets used in Kabbalah magic. King Solomon has many amulets like this and it was said he used them to control the demons or the serpent seed. These symbols in the windows can be clearly linked to symbols used in Kabbalah magic. According to Kabbalistic tradition, knowledge of Kabbalah was orally transmitted by Patriarchs and sages in order to achieve full protection from black magic cast by witches and sorcerers.
How they work I do not know because like most people we were not educated in the Kabbalah as were the men of the Bible. Why was this knowledge taken away from us? Why are some of these symbols in the windows of the $100 bill? Do you understand we all carry (on our person) money infused with ancient symbols linked to the Kabbalah and Chaldean magic? Is this why even some Christians can be murdered although we belong to Him? Is this the rock, paper, scissors of the realm of magic?
These two things shall come to you in a moment, in one day; the loss of children and widowhood shall come upon you in full measure, in spite of your many sorceries and the great power of your enchantments.
There is also the now obvious connection to many attacks on America, illustrated by folding the money into an upside down triangle. It is plausible to infer, the Kabbalah symbols have a role, in bringing these murderous events to fruition. If the ancient words are spoken and the Kabbalah symbols resonate with the incantation — it will activate. These pictures on the money like World Trade Center and the Oklahoma City bombing walk hand-in-hand with the magic of the Kabbalah symbols.
As you can see finding these Kabbalah symbols on the money breeds a cauldron of questions! There is intention by our Government to design the money with these ancient symbols and distribute them to the people. This is just my first round with the analysis and I found many matches on the money. I am sure there is more because I even found blue lines representing the constellation of Taurus. As you know the “bull worship” has never stopped since the ancient times and Taurus is one of the constellations of the Silver Gate.
“In the Kabbalah there are angels of “Grace, healing, justice, love, mercy, moon, mountains, Paradise, peace, praise, stars, trees, truth, and water. But there are also angels of confusion, destruction, fear, fire, hail, insomnia, reptiles, storms, terror, and thunder.”
In summary we know money folded into a triangle illustrates destructive terror attacks on America. We have also found a lesser known understanding of the word “root” and you can see it is used as a talisman against humanity. Furthermore, we find a link to Kabbalah magic carefully drawn in the windows of the $100 bill.
The same penmanship used to write Hebrew letters is painfully obvious in these windows. Money is actually infused with ancient magical symbols and we are none the wiser —now we do understand money is truly the “root” of all evil! Permanently Remove Generational Curses that Cause Bad Luck!
Life isn’t always perfectly arranged so that you can easily get everything you want. Sometimes, you may experience bad luck. Despite all your good intentions, things just don’t work out. It’s natural and normal.
It can become a problem when it becomes constant. When there is bad luck in every part of your life for long periods of time, you may run out of energy and it can take over. Did you know that there are generational curses that cause bad luck in your life? Find out how you can remove a curse with black magic healing that is causing you to experience bad luck in your life.
The first step in order to know for sure if you are under a spell is to have a magic check up
Some Steps to Take on How to Remove a Curse that is Causing Bad Luck
A curse that’s causing bad luck can be a variety of spells that have been put on you or a different family member further up on the family tree. It’s important to note that black magic spells are done for a variety of reasons.
This means that the symptoms which coincide with them are pretty much endless. To give you an idea, some of the symptoms can include:
- You may gain or lose weight without a change in your diet or specific stresses in your life.
- You may experience intense headaches all of a sudden.
- Your eyes may turn grey or you could become blind.
- You may suffer from depression directly or indirectly because of the black magic spell.
- You can’t sleep at all or you might be sleeping for long periods of time.
- You may become overly emotional for now reason.
- You feel heavy negative energy weighing you down.
- Irritability for no reason.
- You may experience the inability to become pregnant or you could miscarry.
- Bad breath or bad body odor.
- Bad nightmares when you do sleep.
- Not remembering things that happen in your life and how you reacted to them.
- You may indulge in drugs and alcohol for no particular reason.
You can see how many of these black magic symptoms could cause you to have chronic bad luck. Bad luck may occur in one or all aspects of your life. Bad luck is debilitating and you’ll want to prevent black magic from ruining your life. The first step you want to take to remove a curse that’s causing you bad luck is contacting a spiritual healer . Finding someone who can determine what kind of curse you have is the first thing that must be done.
Determining the Black Magic Spell in Order to Remove a Bad Luck Curse
When you’ve found the right black magic healer , you’ll want them to do a black magic spell check on you. Some spiritual healers will perform this check for free and they will let you know what they see.
A spiritual healer will be able to tell you what kind of black magic spell is on you or around you and how long you’ve had it. This is an important part of getting your life back to normal. Once you know what has happened to you, you can then begin to heal yourself. You’ll feel a sense of hope that finally, you can get your life back.
You should also do your part. Yes, a curse may be responsible for your bad luck but you have to remember to stay positive regardless of what’s happening. Staying positive is what you can do to ensure you do have good luck from time to time. Staying positive attracts other positive energy. Being negative can attract more unwanted negative energy.
You may have suffered a great loss with the streak of bad luck you had. Finding the beauty in life again will help you heal from the wounds that you or someone else suffered. Removing a curse is one thing but staying positive so you can be happy after the black magic cure is also really important.
The Easiest Way to Break a Curse or Hex and Keep It Broken!
Known online as “the Puck”, Neal is an author and poet who spends his time thinking, writing, and solving interesting problems.
What Is a Curse?
A curse is a spell that is targeted directly at a person or place and is meant to cause harm. There are many such spells, but they can be broken down into categories.
- The entropy or chaos curse:This spell increases the probability of harm to its target. The harm might range from bad luck to death, but the trademark of this curse is that there is no rhyme or reason to the harm caused—it just results in things generally going wrong. If a whole string of things keep going spectacularly and improbably awry, there is a good chance there is an entropy curse at work.
- The binding:This spell causes an inability to act. It may manifest psychologically as depression or anxiety, or it may operate by simply making none of your plans amount to anything. If you find yourself completely unable to act upon your decisions, then you might be under a binding.
- The lesson:Some users of magic want to dispense justice, and right or wrong, they are willing to use magic to do it. The specifics of these curses are always retributive and their casters love to “make the punishment fit the crime.” Thus, if the target is a thief, they will be stolen from—and if they are a user, they will be used. If you find yourself suddenly and consistently a victim of “your own medicine,” you might want to look around for a nearby witch with a good-guy badge.
- The special-purpose curse:This is a catch-all category for things like “a sending of rats” or the “evil eye.” These spells are usually specific, have a great deal of lore associated with them, and are generally spectacular in their results (there is nothing subtle about your house being infested with dozens of rats). In this case, each spell has its own hallmark signs, but they are all very spectacular. When life starts feeling like a horror movie, you have a special-purpose curse.
Can You Put a Curse on Someone and Not Know It?
Hexes are intentionally malevolent spells. A hex is never accidental and is usually cast by someone with knowledge in witchcraft. Curses, on the other hand, are sometimes less intentional and can be set in motion when someone simply thinks or speaks ill against another.
How Do I Know If I Am Cursed?
People who are simply having a bad time in their lives often think they are the victims of curses. Knowing whether you are really cursed requires some careful self-examination. You must first ask yourself if you are being honest and objective and whether what is happening might just be coincidence or self-sabotage. If you really believe that what is happening might in fact be caused by magic, there are ways to check.
If your area has an occult store or local pagan group, you might be able to find help there, or use the simple divination method below. (Note: this method employs the same approach as with a Tarot deck, but uses a normal deck of playing cards. If you want to use Tarot cards, you can, just remove the Major Arcana and use the same method with the remainder).
- Sit down with a deck of playing cards. Take the jokers out and set them aside.
- Shuffle the cards slowly, not using the normal method of card-game shuffling. In other words, you should be mindfully mixing the cards in your hand and there should be no loud, slapping noises.
- Shuffle intently and focus on all of the reasons why you think you are cursed, remembering everything that has occurred. After a few minutes of this, focus on your question: “Is what is happening to me the result of a curse?” When you feel ready, stop shuffling.
- Put the stack of cards in front of you, face down. One by one, pull a card from the top of your deck and lay it face up in a pile. Keep stacking cards until you either find an ace or the pile is ten cards high. In other words, count as you go, and if you turn over an ace or reach ten, stop.
- Do this three times for a total of three stacks. You will have some cards leftover in the face-down deck, but you’ll also have three piles of face-up cards. You will end up with 0-3 aces showing.
- If you have zero aces showing, then you are not likely cursed
If you see one, there is a one in three (33.3%) chance you are cursed. It may be that someone is thinking negative thoughts about you, but they haven’t done anything more than think.
If you see two aces, there’s a two-in-three chance (66.6%) that you have been cursed. It may be that someone has not only thought about but has sent or is preparing to send negative energies towards you.
If there are three aces showing, this means you are definitely cursed (99.9%). Someone is actively willing harm, bad luck, and negativity towards you.
What to Do If You Are Cursed
If you are cursed, then it is most likely low-end magic practiced by an amateur. Professionals are generally occupied with more important things. However, amateurs can have a lot of raw power even when their technique is lacking, and their curses can be very dangerous.
There are a couple of ways to deal with a curse.
- The first is to become an initiate in some tradition of magic and learn to protect yourself. This is not for everyone (no matter what some of the books may say, not everyone is suited to magic) and is extremely time-consuming, difficult, and brings its own dangers.
- The second way is to use a simple spell that anyone can do without real training. You don’t need practice, but you do need to follow all the instructions carefully and conscientiously.
Coarse salt is what you’ll need to perform this curse-breaking ritual.
Simple Curse-Breaking Spell
- The target (the item, person, or place that has been cursed).
- A tub of water large enough to submerge and wash the target (or enough water to wash down the area if a location was cursed).
- Enough sea salt so the water-to-salt ratio is about 100:1. If you fill the tub with about 100 cups of water, then a cup of salt should suffice. If you only need a cup of water to immerse a small object, then two teaspoons of salt will do. When in doubt, it’s better to use too much salt than too little.
Best times to perform this ritual: During a new moon, on a Thursday, at noon or at midnight, at dawn or at dusk (or at any time associated with transitions).
- Fill the tub with water. The temperature should be comfortable for a long soak if the target is a living thing.
- Open and hold up the container of sea salt.
- Clear your mind and say the following words while concentrating on what they mean to you. Say them slowly, confidently, and meditatively: “In the names of my ancestors, my god, and myself, I call upon thee, oh Angels in heaven, St Michael and his army, creatures of Earth , Water, and Air Come forth, cleanse [name of target] of all evil and alien magic’s, and restore [them, me, it] to balance and health. By our wills combined, so mote it be.”
- Pour the salt into the water.
- Keeping your mind in that calm and meditative state, submerge or wash the target slowly. If you are the target, get in the tub and simply lay back and soak. Relax. Let everything slip away. If you are cleansing an object or a location, you will have to make sure the water touches every inch of its surface.
- Do this for at least ten minutes. When you are done, drain the water away and rinse it off the target. It is absolutely necessary that all of the saltwater is washed off of the target!
- When you are done, say the following in the same way you did step 3: “I thank thee, oh creatures of Earth and Water, in the name of myself, my gods, and my ancestors. Be released to your homes, doing no harm on your way, and return to me with glad hearts when next you are summoned. By our wills combined, so mote it be.”
The downside of this is cleansing that it is limited in its scope and power and that it may not be able to defeat a more powerful curse. If this is true, seek a professional to help you, because you won’t be able to deal with it without real training.
Other Curse-Breaking Rituals
If you prefer, you can perform another ritual instead of or in addition to the curse-breaker described above. Try any and all of these:
- At dawn and sunset, burn sage or bay leaf as a cleansing.
- Sink into a natural source of water (a creek, river, or ocean, for example) and let the water carry the curse away.
- Use selenite to cleanse and break the curse
- Create a tea of hex-breaking herbs steeped in water to cleanse your home. When you’re done, toss the water outside.
What About Reflection Spells?
You could use a mirror spell to reflect and deflect the curse back to the curser, but I don’t recommend this. If there is no curse, if it’s just your overactive imagination, then you may mistakenly curse yourself. It may be that the curse was made in a rash, unintentional, emotional moment and the curser has calmed down and amended their thinking since then.
Unless you know specifically who cursed you, and you’re certain you want to curse that person, it’s never a good idea to send any curses blindly back out into the universe. Many believe in the law of three: what you send out into the world will return to you threefold. Even if you think you’re just sending curses back, if you send them, they will come back to you someday. Better to just clean them up, as described above.
|These items might be burned or bathed in, but some are poisonous to eat.|
|Basil||Jasmine||Pepper (black or cayenne)|
|Bay leaves||Lemon verbena||Sage|
|Blackthorn||Licorice root or fennel||Stinging nettle|
|Cinquefoil/Five finger grass||Mugwort||Wisteria|
|Dragon’s Blood||Mullein||Woods: Ash, Hazel, Oak, Rue,
West Indian Elm, Willow,
How to Prevent a Curse from Coming Back
Deflecting or cleansing a curse is only half the job. The other half is preventing it from returning. After you’ve broken the curse, you’ll need to take action to prevent a recurrence and dissipate any lingering effects.
Do this by thoroughly cleansing yourself, your home, and any person or object that might have been affected. Use protective amulets and enchantments to block future curses. Repeat these measures to keep them fresh and potent for as long as you need to.
A curse is serious business, and dealing with it can be scary for a person not used to the world of magic. The good news is that magic is just like any other method for enacting change and its principles can be learned and applied without expertise. Just like it is possible to diagnose and medicate your own headache without being a doctor, it is possible to apply simple magical techniques to help you protect yourself and take better control of your life.
Steve Ramsey, PhD- Public health, Nautical health/ herbs diploma.paranormal expert, researcher and investigator.