Grounding with the living light of God
Ground with the living Light of God we must establish proper grounding. Walk bear foot sometimes on the grass, the sand, the earth given that you have no plantar fasciitis or Morton neuroma and the ground is safe. After long hours at work and travel our feet need to be free.
Grounding is a method that brings you “down to Earth.” It’s a way to reconnect to the physical world after long hours at work, long sleep and intense spiritual practices. It is a bond between the beneficial energies of the Earth and the celestial ones. This places you in the middle as a perfect conductor for both.
Grounding also called earthing, is a therapeutic technique that involves doing activities that “ground” or electrically reconnect you to the earth. You can also ground yourself with God light and that is my technique.
This practice relies on earthing science and grounding physics to explain how electrical charges from earth and the sunlight for short time from the sun can have positive effects on your body. But for God’s light you must imagine his light going through your body and trust in him to fill your heart with his light.
Grounding is currently an under-researched topic and there are very few scientific studies on the benefits. However, the most recent scientific research has explored grounding for inflammation, cardiovascular disease, muscle damage, chronic pain, and mood.
Blood work were taken before and after grounding to determine any changes in red blood cell fluidity, which plays a role in heart health. The results indicated significantly less red blood cell clumping after grounding, which suggests benefits for cardiovascular health.
Blood work indicated that grounding reduced muscle damage and pain in participants. This suggests that grounding may influence healing abilities.
Before grounding therapy, physical and emotional stress and pain were common side effects of their physically demanding jobs. After the earthing therapy, pain, stress, depression, and fatigue were all reduced among participants. Imaging the benefits you will gain if you add the living light of God in your life with prayers and worship
You can increase your skin-to-earth contact by lying on the ground. You can do it in the grass by the park or on the sand at the beach. You can take a bath with Epson salt.
If you’re not comfortable using a metal rod to ground yourself, there’s other grounding equipment available. This equipment is an effective way to incorporate earthing therapy into your daily life and includes:
- grounding mats
- grounding sheets or blankets
- grounding socks
- grounding bands and patches
It will help you in so many ways in cases like
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic pain.
- Anxiety and depression.
- Sleep disorders.
- Cardiovascular disease.
So grounding is a blend of all of the above. But I think it is more than that and it should include grounding with the Lord’s light, the living light of God . So it is like a positive energy from above and get rid of negative energy to the ground.
That’s because grounding remains a standalone concept. Still, one can perceive it in so many different ways. This obviously depends on each one’s life experience and level of understanding.
There is no standard definition, but grounding involves connecting yourself with the beneficial energies of the Earth. This means that you harmonize yourself with everything they have to offer.
These energies can be:
• Vitality; spirituality and peace of mind
• Sensuality; and relaxation
• Material abundance and prosperity
• Developed survival instinct
• A sense of nurturing and protection towards loved ones
• Faster physical healing and wellbeing
• Healthy sleep and mental health
• Being in tune with your surroundings, and having an open mind
• Being receptive to the people around you, learn to be humble and kind
• Obtaining and managing work opportunities and take care of your self.
How to do Grounding Meditation beside your regular prayers.
• Find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed for 15 minutes or so;
• Sit on the carpet or prayer mat, try to pray to God and call his holly names, imagine yourself in his presence and the light fill your room surrounding you slowly in a chair with your back straight;
• Close your eyes and relax your mind, or read the holy book silently in your heart and imagine God is watching you and listening to your heart.
• When you are entirely relaxed, visualize the light coming down on your entire body in a room and ask God to fill you with his light and wisdom, with his mercy and blessing and thank him, repent silently.
• Imagine his light is slowly going down towards your head and body to your thighs, knees, and calves and all the way to your feet and the ground.
• Stay like this for a few minutes. Try to perceive the light energy from above to Mother Earth; you can do that in slightly darker room with candlelight.
• Become aware of your connection with the universal living light of the lord, his life force energy. You are the perfect vessel between the two creative energies his light and the earth as you are a creature of earth and water with flame of fire in you.
• Do this after each prayer or at least once a week , When you feel it’s time, you can slowly close the holy book and kiss the wards of God and put it on a shelf , thank God for everything and ask him for peace in your life.
Thank you for reading.
Steve Ramsey, PhD. Central Alberta- Canada