Ruqyah : mentioned above, it has three conditions. there is a consensus on the using of Ruqyah if three conditions are met:
1) It must be with the word of God as described in the (Qur’aan) and some times the Torah kabbalah using God name only.
2) Reading it in Arabic language it makes it most powerful , some times in Hebrew or latrine.
3) To believe that Ruqyah has no benefit by itself, but the benefits are from God alone.
This type of Ruqyah is permissible and is the main subject of this topic.
The use of other items to get rid of the evil entity is prohibited in the Arabian ruqya method , This includes: Magic board (whether learning, practicing, or teaching it), Fortune telling, Horoscopes, superstitious belief, and some( charms and amulets that has no God name on it).
Conditions of a person who treats with Ruqyah:
1) He must believe in God and trust in him , using his name alone with no other with him.
2) He must have sincerity in worshiping God and have a good intention in treating people not asking for money, only if it is giving as a gift.
3) He must be firm in his obedience to God, and keep away form all that is forbidden, repent and ask for forgiveness before any cleansing.
4) He must guard the affairs of his patients and protect their secrets, keep all matures of the investigation confidential to protect the client.
6)Always remember God and pray to him , chanting his name to protect the person from the harm of the entity .
7) He should have knowledge about the affairs of the patient problem, the paranormal, if a sicknesses cause the problem he must ask the client to seek medical doctor help, or psychologist etc.
8) He should have knowledge about the reality of demons, Jinns ,bad spirits and other entities (so as not to have them harm or threaten him while curing the client of his place.
9 ) Use the basic reading first when you enter the place .cleansing with Muawwizaat reading them 7 times – (Al fateha An-Naas verses, Al-Falaq verses , al ekhlas ) and other forms, such as the 99 glorified names of God this is a medicin for the soul. Remember only by the God well you can help the person and not by your power or any body else power.
Conditions for the person (patient) receiving Ruqyah:
1) He must have complete belief that harm and benefit are only from God .
2) He must be patient dont give up as the entity will play trick, lie to you , test you and force you to curse God.
Definition of magic or evil spell
1) Magic is a knot or spell that has effects on the heart and body, It causes the heart or body to become sick, it can kill a person, it separates a man and his wife, and destroys family ties.
2) It is an incantation, knot, spell, and statement that are used in speeches, written or in actions that have an effect on the body, heart or intellect of a person without having direct contact with that person. It is a reality that kills, causes sickness, or prevents relationships (sexual) between a man and his wife, causes separation between them, or between families, places anger between families or friends, and causes a person to love those whom he hates in order to have a relationship and to be a source of spreading destruction.
Magic and its existence is confirmed by the Qur’an and the Bible and is agreed upon by the scholars. It is a reality and a truth, and it affects a person only by God’s will. There is a consensus among the scholars of Tafseer that reading form the verses Al-Falaq was revealed because of this problem and it is the most powerful when you read it 7 times in a place and on a person.
Magic is an art that requires skill and proficiency from the one who performs it. It is a type of knowledge that has a foundation, methodology and principles. However, learning it is not permissible and it is kufr (disbelief) because it cannot be learned or practiced without requesting the help of evil, worshiping him, and using forbidden and unlawful things and praying to nature or deities. .
Treatment For Magic:
Treatment has two divisions:
1) What is taken as prevention form magic before it occurs:
a) Be mindful and perform all compulsory acts, and leave off all that is unlawful, and seek repentance form all evil deeds.
b) Constantly recite, contemplate, and act on the glorious word of God in which it becomes a daily routine.
c) Seek protection with supplications, seeking refuge and remembrances that are legislated by All mighty God .
1) From among those supplications are the following:
In the name of God alrahman AL raheem AL hay AL qayoom AL aly AL adheem , with whose name nothing is harmed on the Earth,nor in the Heavens, and He is the All-hearing, All-Knowing.
* Recite Ayah-Al -Kursy after every prayer, before sleeping, every morning,and every evening. I can give a tape recorded all these verses to play.even when you go to work you can play the verses in your home for blessing.
* Recite the following three times in the mornings, evenings, and before sleeping Surah Al-Ikhlaas, Al-Falaq, and An-Naas
2) One must be mindful and recite the remembrances and supplications of the mornings and evenings , as well as the remembrances and supplications after every prayer, before sleep, upon waking, before traveling etc.
1) Grind seven green Lote leaves, then pour water over it (enough to take a shower) and recite the following over it:
* I seek refuge in God all mighty from the evil deeds and control .
* SUrah Al-Faatihah
* Surah AL-Baqarah ayah 1-5
* Surah Al-Baqarah ayah 102
* Surah Al- Baqarah ayah 137
* Surah Al-Baqarah ayah 255 (ayah-AL-Kursy)
* Surah Al-Baqarah ayah 284-286
* Surah AL-Imran, Ayala 1-5
* Surah Al-Imran, ayah 85
* Surah Al-an’aam, ayah 17
* Surah Al-A’raaf, Ayala 54-56
* Surah Al-A’raaf, ayaat 117-122
* Surah Yunus, ayaat 79-82
* Surah Al-Israa ayah 82
* Suarah Al-Kahf, ayah 39
* Surah At-Taha, ayaay 65-69
* Surah Al-Mu’minoon, ayaat 115 118
* Surah Yaaseen, ayaat 1-9
* Surah As-Saafaat, ayaat 1-10
I can do all that for you as I am fluent with 3 languages and i practice this ruqya .
The Reality of the Evil Eye
The evil eye is a terrible affliction that afflicts mankind; it is the most widespread affliction in the world. It is mentioned in the Bible and the Quran.
” Most of those who will be severely effected after what God has decreed will be from the evil eye.
The evil eye is a reality and a truth that a person needs to seek cure and protection from.
The evil eye is from two sources:
1) the evil eye from mankind
2) the evil eye from evil entity
The reason for the evil eye is mostly because of envy (envy is to wish for the prevention of bounty for another person, even though the envier doesn’t wish for this bounty). The reality of envy is the result of hatred and malice, which is the result of anger.
The evil eye is like an arrow or spear that leaves the soul of the envier and goes to the person that is envied. It afflicts the person envied at times and sometimes it doesn’t. When it doesn’t afflict him, it is because of the protective methods he uses (whether supplications, seeking refuge, etc.) Also, when it doesn’t. afflict him, the evil eye can return to the envier. The ruqya can help and reading and asking God to bring back this evil eye back to the entity or the person who send it to you be firm and keep asking.
What is an important fact to know is that the evil eye has no effect except by God’s will. A man can give himself the evil eye and he can also give it to others. It can afflict someone without even being seen by the envier. For example, a blind man cannot see a person, but he can still cast the evil eye, or perhaps if the person is not around and they are described to the envier without being seen by him, it can afflict that person. It can also be afflicted by one being amazed at himself without being envious to himself or others. The evil eye can be done by anyone, even a loved one or a righteous person. So always remember to say in God well , by power of God, may God bless you – you look beautiful or you have a great health or a house always mention God name so you dont give the evil eye to others.
The Treatment of the Evil Eye
There are categories of treatment for those afflicted with the evil eye.
The first category: Treatments before the evil eye occurs:
1) When a person has a beautiful family he should guard them by seeking protection from Allah for them, teaching and commanding them to do so, and also by use the word Ma shaallah. in God power and in God mercy we have this,
” I seek refuge for both of you in the perfect words of God and from every demon , vermin, and from every evil eye.”
2) If someone has wealth, he should guard it by asking God to bless and protect it and be thankful to God
3) If someone has good news and he knows people will envy him because of it, he should guard it and ask God for protection .
1) If the person who causes the evil eye is known, command him to bring a water and resite the name of God on it ask God for forgiveness and asking to left the evil eye from the person who effected by this , then give this water to the person who got the evil eye and use it on him when he shower. it is proven, with the reading of God words .
2) For evil eye Recite as much as possible:
Surah Al Fatiha
Surah Al-Baqarah ayah 137
Surah An-Nisaa Ayah 54
Surah Al-Qalam ayah 51
Surah Al-Mulk ayah 3
Surah Al Ahqaaf ayah 31
Surah Al-Israa ayah 82
Surah Al-Fussilat ayah 44
Surah Yunus ayah 57
Surah at-Tawbah ayah 14
Surah Ash-Shu’araa ayah 80
Ayah al Kursy (ayah 255, Surat Al Baqarah)
Surah Al Ikhlaas, Al-Falaq, and An-Nas.
Recite the above ayah,along with all the authentic supplications that have been mentioned previously. then blow in the right hand and wipe over the place of pain, as has been stated in the second type of treatment for magic.
3) Recite over water and blow into it. It is better if the recitation is done over ZamZam or rain water. Then, the sick person should drink from it and pour the remainder over himself, or recite over olive oil and anoint his entire body with it.
4) have no fear of the envier and do not keep pondering or thinking about him, this is a very beneficial treatment.
5) Seek repentance from all sins because they humiliate mankind.
6) Give optional charity and do as much good as possible. for verily that has a great and amazing effect in combating evil form the envier.
9) Keep away from the fire of the envier, the oppressor, and those who afflict others, by being good to them. For every moment they increase in evil, oppression, and envy, you increase in being good to them. Give them advice, be merciful, and pardon them. This cannot be achieved easily except for one who has a great fortune from All might God.
10) have complete sincerity and belief in the unity of God , dont pray to other Gods.