I will send you a form to fill and consent , I will ask you some questions and will see when and how i can help you in your haunted house problem. I Must go with the debunking methods first so we don’t have to waste your time and my time and we can make sure that you have true case to investigate.
There are some universal principles that apply to the faith f Abraham (Jewish, Christian and Islam) in protection from malevolent spirits. The most basic of which is that faith is the cornerstone. Rely on symbols important to your own religious beliefs (off hand I know that in Judaism the Mezuzah is particularly effective in protecting a home when use properly Many has confirmed that it’s almost impossible for a malevolent spirit to enter a home protected by them, I use these talismans, prayers reading and writing when I cleanse your home, I use the Hamsa, and many other talisman against the evil eye, evil spirits around your house and the doors of each room. I also read Psalms (91), reading it and write it in a small paper and put it in clean small container front of the house, it is a good choices for protection. While the roqeya prayers is the proven Muslim method. You must clean your house , and when you do the cleansing make sure to remove the children, Dogs and unclean animal such as pet pigs or a dog .remove any statue or figures of stone God such as Buddha or other animal figures and put them in a box. spray salt and water and keep playing the roqeya prayers with your computer in different part of the house , it will take some times , and then repeat the prayer every Thursday morning and Friday 1 hour before the sunset. Sometimes it takes up to 40 days to completely clean the house in these methods. Sometimes it take only one day. E mail me as I have many other technical methods and ritual that I perform . I also do the SAGE SMUDGING CLEANSING.
About our logo
It represents the three faiths of Abraham. Jewish faith in the 2 blue lines, the cloth that Abraham used to wear on his shoulders, Christianity with Jesus birth star and his second arrival star, the crescent with the star represent the Islamic faith . The pyramids of knowledge shape as a bishop head cover. The full white moon represents the nature of the magical moon and its illuminating qualities the beauty of the female spirit , from a philosophical/metaphysical perspective. The Sun represented by the yellow back round color.
Throughout nature we find a cavalcade of energetic counterparts: Light/Dark, Male/Female, Increase/Decrease, hot /cold, positive / negative, etc., and the moon take her place in the balance as the counter part to the sun.
The sun is symbolic of the fraternal (male, yang) aspect of guidance; and so logically the moon stoically stands as the maternal (female or yin) influence.
This gender association is a generalization, and (as with most symbolic meanings) there are departures. Moon symbolic in native american tribes, (Navajo, Eskimo, Pueblo come to mind), along with African, Japanese, Maori, Teutonic, Oceania, and Sumerian , Arabic cultures refer to the moon as a masculine force.
- More intriguing than gender, is the means by which the moon wields her force and influence. She is considered a luminary, but she produces no light of her own accord. She is reliant upon the sun’s light to reflect (mirror) her image to our earthly eyes that symbolize the circle in this logo. The Moon also symbolize the Time, cycles, psyche, wonder, shadow, balance ,renewal, mystery ,emotion, passivity, influence, fertility, femininity, perception, receptivity.
- God who made great luminaries, the sun to rule by day, and the moon and stars to rule by night (Ps. 136:7-9);
- one who knows nothing of the internal sense of the Word will believe that by the sun here is meant the sun of the world, and by the moon and stars, the moon and stars of the world; but from this arises no spiritual and heavenly sense, and yet the Word is heavenly in every particular; from which again it is evident that the goods of love and charity, and the truths of faith, together with the knowledge of these, are what is signified.
-  So also in the first chapter of Genesis, where the new creation of the celestial man is described:
- God said, Let there be luminaries in the expanse of the heavens to distinguish between the day and the night; and let them be for signs and for stated times, and for days and for years; and let them be for luminaries in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth; and it was so And God made two great luminaries; the greater luminary to rule by day, and the lesser luminary to rule by night; and the stars. And God set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light up on the earth, and to rule in the day and in the night, and to distinguish between the light and the darkness (Gen. 1:14-18; n. 30-38).
-  In Matthew:
- Immediately after the affliction of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken (Matthew24:29);
- Psa 136:8 The sun to rule by day: for his mercy [endure] for ever:
Psa 136:9 The moon and stars to rule by night: for his mercy [endure] forever.
Psa 19:1 the heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handiwork. They are evidence of God himself:
Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: God goes on to command us neither to worship nor serve them (Put our trust in them)
Deu 4:19 And when thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, [even] all the host of heaven, should not be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.
Saad Ramzi Ismail ( Steve Ramsey ), Calgary, Alberta- Canada.